Saturday, August 8, 2009

New torrent of Madden 10 leaked a week before retail release

I'm a huge Madden fan and own two copies of last years version. With pages of hand written in a notebook, I have been looking forward to Madden 10 eagerly. I played Madden 09 for a couple hours a day most last year, and thanks to the new torrent showing up recently on many sites, have the option of trying out Madden 10 before it hits store shelves. Many torrent sites have been leaked this new torrent over two weeks before the Madden 10 release date; making it the 4th year in a row Madden fans who torrent can begin enjoying the game early if they choose.


I am going to grab Madden when it comes out in stores regardless, and I encourage everyone else who uses this new torrent to support the Madden developers by renting or buying Madden after it is released. A lot of ground breaking features and improvements are unveiled in the newest version of Madden 10, and it is a good idea to encourage those who worked to deliver a game of this quality.

You can check out the IGN review of Madden 2010 here or IGN's HD Madden 10 video review if you just want the highlights and see game footage here. I will add my thoughts on how well everything in Madden 10 works once I can get a better impression in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment